• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
AcidZombie24

low level + driver?

This topic is 3678 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

i want to ask someone with a lot of low level and driver knowledge a bunch of questions on msn or on irc or anything. Let me know when is a good time to talk, how we can talk, etc. I have no specific questions ATM (for those who will say post your questions) but i have a ton of general question that is hard to discuss on a forum.

Advertisement
errm, a forum is pretty much about discussion... why not just throw the questions out there and see who answers?

You'll be lucky to find anyone who wants to dedicate a significant amount of their time talking about this one to one...

Even with general questions, knowing the general area of your interest might help people point you towards repositories of more information.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!