• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Superflight

[tiki's lab] new project: ParaSpammer Game

This topic is 3784 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey Everybody! We are the game developing team. OK, kinda newbies. So your feed back will be really helpful for us. I mean feedback about following porject: Link: http://tikislab.com/paraspamer Genre: Arcade/Online Platform: PC, Mac Code: АS3, Adobe Flash Status: beta. Target: Kill all spammers. Survive 24 waves and win, or compete other players in Survival mode for longest survival time. Control: Mouse. Click to the ammo bar to switch weapon rockets|bullets (if you have rockets) or use CTRL-click to shoot secondary weapon. Hint: Pinky girls - is your allies. P.S. in honor of classic "Paratrooper" released in 1982

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by NisseBosseLasse
Hilarious! Great game to waste your time with.
But did you borrow some sounds from Quake...? I recognized the sword sound, among others.

Thanks for giving attention :)

About the sounds, i hope not, but some sounds were taken from "free developer recources", would you please tell me which sound is that you're talking about? i mean when it appears?

Quote:
Original post by Superflight
Quote:
Hilarious! Great game to waste your time with.
But did you borrow some sounds from Quake...? I recognized the sword sound, among others.

Thanks for giving attention :)

About the sounds, i hope not, but some sounds were taken from "free developer recources", would you please tell me which sound is that you're talking about? i mean when it appears?

I'm replaying it now and trying to hear them again. I thought the sword sound came when one of those grey guys appeared/shot/landed, but I haven't heard it yet. When the gun gets overheated there's a sound that reminds me alot of one sound in Quake 2, don't know which one though.

Quote:
I'm replaying it now and trying to hear them again. I thought the sword sound came when one of those grey guys appeared/shot/landed, but I haven't heard it yet. When the gun gets overheated there's a sound that reminds me alot of one sound in Quake 2, don't know which one though.

Ok, thanks, i think i can guess what was it ;) will try to fix

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!