RTS Tutorial Reupload?

Started by
7 comments, last by Jovan 15 years, 2 months ago
I found the thread for a RTS Game Tutorial but it seems to be down, can anyone please reupload it? [Edited by - gforce100 on June 7, 2008 2:40:47 AM]
Advertisement
Do you mean this? http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=337880
Yeah the page ffrom the link is down
Here's a temporary link for now: rts.zip
Alternatively, it can also be downloaded from here.
thanks,
however the links on the word doc dont lead anywhere
does this matter?
Reviving an old thread :-).

I am wondering if anyone has the few final tutorials, #19 to #22? [Drew_Benton's and cppgames.com ones don't have them :(].

I emailed the author but nothing yet.

Much appreciated!
Quote:Original post by Jovan
I am wondering if anyone has the few final tutorials, #19 to #22? [Drew_Benton's and cppgames.com ones don't have them :(].

To the best of my knowledge, those were not actually ever uploaded to his site. When I had stumbled upon the project, I had saved all that was made available, and that was a bit after the site was inactive. Finally the site just disappeared and a year or so later I made this post after someone asked me for it. You can verify by visiting the Wayback Archives, you should only see up to 18 ever linked (most versions won't even load though).
Oh well.

Thanks for the response Drew_Benton. Maybe he will reply to the email, maybe not.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement