• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
FFMG

Draw a Bezier control point?

This topic is 3760 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I have a chain of points, (A -> B -> C ... -> Z ), that I read from a flat file. I then use a simple MS C++ code to draw the resulting image. dc.MoveTo( Ax, Ay ); dc.LineTo( Bx, By ); dc.LineTo( Cx, Cy ); ... dc.LineTo( Zx, Zy ); But every so often I have a Bezier control point in the form, B1, B2, n1(, n2) Where B1 & B2 are points, (B1x, B1y and B2x, B2y) and I also have 1 or 2 numbers, (n1 and n2), in the data. I don't really want to over complicate my application as I don't really have too many bezier points in my data, But I also don't want to simply ignore them as it does make the output look a lot smoother. So, is there a simple way/function of drawing a line with a bezier control point? How would you use those? Many thanks FFMG

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!