beginner project ideas?

Started by
4 comments, last by steveworks 15 years, 10 months ago
please disregard this thread. [Edited by - steveworks on June 7, 2008 10:20:00 PM]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Exercise, eat right and be the best you can be!Translation: Play video games for finger streangth and eat lots of hot pockets to be at top programming efficiency.
Advertisement
Check out the CPP Workshop forum in this community. They've got a couple of good projects that'll suit you.
...it's like a cycle with every other MMO post. The poster first posts it without a template the day he joins. Then a month later posts it again this time with the template but due to the feedback stated as "ANY" he gets flamed badly. Recovering from such an event takes a couple of weeks before he dares post again but this time he remembers to state the feedback as "ENCOURAGING ONLY" and then no one posts and the project dies away. Tired, the poster returns to the confines of his cave and I don't know what happens after that....
ok thank you for the advice. I'll check it out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Exercise, eat right and be the best you can be!Translation: Play video games for finger streangth and eat lots of hot pockets to be at top programming efficiency.
How about..

Write a program that prints all the prime numbers from 0 to X, where X is input by the user. Upon completion the program will then ask whether to save the numbers to a file. The program should handle invalid inputs in a graceful manner.
Thanks for the idea. I've already got a decent idea on how I'll make it.

any other ideas are welcome
Please post all replies to this in the beginners programming 'homework' thread

this thread is now "inactive" as far as i go but you may use for your own purposes.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement