Help Please With Maya 8.5

Started by
5 comments, last by RobTheBloke 15 years, 10 months ago
Hi i am teaching my sef maya and have got a maya tutorial book to follow. however somewere along the way i ruined the tool bars and cannot return them to normal. this is what it looks like... anyhelp wuld be apreciated. ty.
Advertisement
Haven't used Maya since like version 6 but you can delete your preferences file I believe it was called or something like that and it should reset back to normal?
Either that or your videocard can't handle Maya?
[size="2"]Don't talk about writing games, don't write design docs, don't spend your time on web boards. Sit in your house write 20 games when you complete them you will either want to do it the rest of your life or not * Andre Lamothe
tap ctrl+space a couple of times

You might get a better response rate in Visual Arts. Moving.
Try poking around under the "Display" and "Window" menu items. I had something similar happen to me when I was first learning maya, but I can't remember how I fixed it.
I believe it is under "Display" -> "UI". I haven't had to turn on toolbars in a long time, so I'm not 100% positive, but I do know that it is somewhere around there.
I will just re-iterate that it's ctrl+space to toggle all GUI elements on and off...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement