[Question] Microsoft Visual C++ 6 For Developing BOT Program

Started by
6 comments, last by DevFred 15 years, 10 months ago
Hello guys sorry for this noob question but i really really need comment... if i want to start to make a BOT Program In my Game.... how can i start working for it.. what i mean is this.... what kind of application do i need to start for new what i mean thers so many Files//Project ... so i dont know what will i need to start sorry for bad english... how can i start... 1. 2. 3. thanx in advance...
Advertisement
What game is yours? If you know how to make a game you probably know how to make a bot for your game too.

So what game are you interested in making a bot for?

-Truth is out there-
Game Name: Dekaron

it is allowed here just warn me if i violated the rules... thanx.... i just need to know how to know if how can i start making new BOT program for this game....
Don't use VC6 whatever you do. It's over 10 years old, not widely supported, has all sorts of bugs, and is not a C++ compiler (It came out before the first C++ standard).

Use Visual Studio 2008 instead, which is better in every way, and it's free.

EDIT: And I suspect that this is against the forum regulations - if it's against the game's EULA, then it's illegal and therefore against the forum regulations.
well i guessing it too ok i will use VC8 but can anyone give me pointers and like what i said before u can warn me or closed this thread if this againts the rules... ..
Can you program?

Making programs isn't like surfing the web (click here, scroll down, go there). If you're asking for 1,2,3 steps it's unlikely you can make a bot.
1.Learn c++.
2.Download T-Search.
3.Use it to find the address of relevant variables in memory.
4.Use ReadProcessMemory() to get that data into your bot.
5. Code the bot.
6. pick up soap

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement