• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Kyler

Valhalla Arcade Flash Arcade

This topic is 3653 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Thought I'd tell everybody about a new flash arcade site with thousands of great flash games. The URL is www.valhallaarcade.com. You should all go there, play some games, and register. [Edited by - Kyler on June 14, 2008 5:31:07 PM]

Advertisement
1.) You gave an incorrect url. EDIT: Nevermind, either I copied it wrong or you edited it.

2.) I saw no flash games on your website, just descriptions of two unreleased games.

3.) Fail.

Quote:
Original post by kevtimc
1.) You gave an incorrect url. EDIT: Nevermind, either I copied it wrong or you edited it.

2.) I saw no flash games on your website, just descriptions of two unreleased games.

3.) Fail.

shoot, sorry about that. I'd accidentally posted the URL to our main company site instead of our arcade. fixed now

www.valhallaarcade.com

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!