• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
DjMaSh

conflicts with glut and windows?

This topic is 3833 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have a really strange problem I am trying to make use of the function 'glutSolidTorus'. However, when I link glut into my program (-lglut32), everything else seems to go out the window? I get these sorts of linking errors: [Linker error] undefined reference to `glNormal3fv@4' [Linker error] undefined reference to `glVertex3fv@4' [Linker error] undefined reference to `glVertex3fv@4' [Linker error] undefined reference to `glVertex3fv@4' [Linker error] undefined reference to `glPushAttrib@4' [Linker error] undefined reference to `glPolygonMode@8' [Linker error] undefined reference to `glPopAttrib@0' It is strange because I have been using these functions fine up until I try to include glut into my app. I am only using glut for the torus function. I am using windows api for the windowing. Thanx in advance for any help.

Advertisement
Oh by the way. I am using dev-c++ IDE and these are the other linking parameters:
-lopengl32
-lglut32
-lglu32

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!