Demo Development

Started by
-1 comments, last by programmermattc 15 years, 10 months ago
I've been working on this little DirectX stuff for a bit now and I've got some things to implement but I'm posting asking maybe some more stuff I should be implementing later on. It's a basic demo I've created after working in XNA for a few months. Here's what I did a few months ago. To show off the lighting more, I'm implementing a simple 3rd person camera and to do this I've had to change my SceneManager and ModelManager. In the SceneManager before I would just store the model whereas I'm creating an inheritance model that I can build actual characters that store data like health, if it is an enemy/player/NPS, etc... Also on my list to do is some audio and maybe post-processing shaders (or a shader manager type thing). I'd like to implement terrain with a heightmap but I'm not sure I can understand the methodology behind it. So what do you think of what I've got, what should I change, or what should I add?

=============================RhinoXNA - Easily start building 2D games in XNA!Projects

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement