• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
toasterthegamer

Shader Guru

This topic is 3658 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am opening up a new site dedicated to shaders. You'll be able to find tutorials, articles, forums, IRC chat and much more! :D http://shaderguru.co.nr/ Please feel free to leave your suggestions and if you would like to help out as a mod or admin feel free to contact me at: toasterthegamer @ gmail . com <-remove spaces. -Toaster

Advertisement
Very nice, I hope you get a large community around this because shaders are still viewed as being too advanced for people to handle. I know it took me a long time to get into them, just because there was a lack of good tutorials and articles on the various techniques.

Thanks! Thats exactly why I am creating this site so that people who don't know much can find all the tutorials/articles they need in one spot. :D It's also a place where people can make there own tutorials or articles!

-Toaster

Hey nice job dude. I hope somebody uploads a decent article on calculating a tangent space matrix and passing it into GLSL ;)

Hey nice site! Clean and easy to follow navigation.

I'm sure this site will be very useful. It's nice to have a place that focuses solely on shaders.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!