• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
addnr

AI library

This topic is 3736 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am going to create a library of AI. There are all algorithms related with AI, for example search on graph, add/delete nodes on graph methods. Will the library has some success or not?

Advertisement
No, I understand that you plan to make a graph library with graph search algorithms. I'm asking you to compare it to the other graph libraries which already exist, such as BGL.

The difference between my library and onthers: mine includs ALL algorithms using neural network, various kind of graph, and all algorithms related with AI

Well, then it would be useful. Which graph representations and which graph algorithms specifically would it support that others don't?

Yes, I've already mentioned BGL. There's also GOBLIN Graph Library, which I haven't used. There's other libraries, too, but you still haven't given any specifics about which algorithms you'll be implementing so it's difficult to give useful references.

You can look at the Boost Graph Library for inspiration, and even as a tool in itself if you're planning to make this library with C++ or Python.

Edit: Beaten to it - Shouldn't have spent so much time reading through my own link [smile]

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!