AI library

Started by
15 comments, last by 1hod0afop 15 years, 9 months ago
I am going to create a library of AI. There are all algorithms related with AI, for example search on graph, add/delete nodes on graph methods. Will the library has some success or not?
Advertisement
Well, I don't know. What will it offer that existing graph libraries don't?
library with algorithms related with AI for simple creation some AI
No, I understand that you plan to make a graph library with graph search algorithms. I'm asking you to compare it to the other graph libraries which already exist, such as BGL.
The difference between my library and onthers: mine includs ALL algorithms using neural network, various kind of graph, and all algorithms related with AI
Well, then it would be useful. Which graph representations and which graph algorithms specifically would it support that others don't?
do you know already existing libraries like it?
Yes, I've already mentioned BGL. There's also GOBLIN Graph Library, which I haven't used. There's other libraries, too, but you still haven't given any specifics about which algorithms you'll be implementing so it's difficult to give useful references.
You can look at the Boost Graph Library for inspiration, and even as a tool in itself if you're planning to make this library with C++ or Python.

Edit: Beaten to it - Shouldn't have spent so much time reading through my own link [smile]
All possible neural network algorithms in a library... that should be interesting.
ChaosLost Souls: text based RPGMUDseek: MUD games search

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement