• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
dexsoft

DEXSOFT: Dark Age Game music pack

This topic is 3741 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Dear Friends, we a proud to present our first MUSIC pack: Dark Age Game Music Pack It is made by brilliant Composer: Richard Altenbach Richard brings 20+ years of orchestral and Hollywood Studio experience to his compositions. As an A-List Violinist, including Principal for John Williams (Indiana Jones 4), Danny Elfman and John Ottman, his resume includes work with such composers as John Barry, Hans Zimmer, James Horner, Howard Shore, James Newton Howard, and the late great Jerry Goldsmith. A short list of film credits include Spiderman I, II, & III, Charlotte's Web, Matrix I, II, & III, Pirates of the Caribbean I, II & III, Superman Returns, Munich, Titanic, Lion King, King Kong, the Fantastic Four I & II, Meet the Robinsons, and the Simpsons. Dark Age Game Music Pack is complete game-music sollution with 26 songs in Complete version and 16 songs in LITE version. More details on www.dexsoft-games.com

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!