Sign in to follow this  

FBO doesnt draw entire scene..?

This topic is 3464 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Do I have to bind the standard depth buffer? Or will it default use it? It appears as if depth buffering is just not working as default. //Draws only some of the scene glBindFramebufferEXT(GL_FRAMEBUFFER_EXT, FBO_0); DrawChinaOffice(); glBindFramebufferEXT(GL_FRAMEBUFFER_EXT, 0); //Normal drawing to Color Buffer //Works fine glBindFramebufferEXT(GL_FRAMEBUFFER_EXT, 0); DrawChinaOffice(); glBindFramebufferEXT(GL_FRAMEBUFFER_EXT, 0); It's just not drawing a few of my models and I'm not sure why.

Quote:
Original post by dpadam450
Do I have to bind the standard depth buffer? Or will it default use it?
It appears as if depth buffering is just not working as default.

You also attach a depth buffer image to the FBO to perform proper depth test. Otherwise, the output image will be corrupted because of missing depth test.

I am not sure it is possible to attach the default depth buffer to a FBO, but I attach a renderbuffer object image to GL_DEPTH_ATTACHMENT_EXT to get the correct colour buffer result.

There is a lot of things they don't allow like the dimensions of the depth buffer must be exactly the same as the color buffer, so I guess that is one reason.

This topic is 3464 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.