• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Kalisto

need help with a racetrack model for a school project!

This topic is 3818 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi! I am in not so good situation,tomorrow I need to submit a school project - a C++ game..the problem is that,I almost done(I making a 3D RACE GAME),but I need a race track for my car. I don't know maya or 3DMAX. I looked in google and turbosquid but the problem is that thier models have to much polygons,and I don't have time to build a function that would load the object - the race track -from a file(becuae I would first of all would need to learn how to do it,and I don't have time) I realy need something simple,like a rectangle with a start point in shape of a gate and in the middle would be just some one big box or something in shape of a tower.. for anyone who know maya or 3dmax,its would take about 5 min of work.. I just need it in form of array with no more that 200-300 polygons.. please,anyone can help?

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!