• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
steffanp

Nordic Realms v0.2.1 tech-demo released (Online RPG)

This topic is 3649 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi. I have released the first official version of my game Nordic Realms. It is a tech-demo, so it will only give you an idea of how the final game will look. The game can be downloaded here: http://sfponline.dk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=27&Itemid=41 And the game website can be found here: www.sfponline.dk Since this is the first release, i have little knowledge on how the game will perform on different computers, so i would like everyone to take "The benchmark test". This test can be started by executing the game launcher, clicking "Options", and then clicking "Benchmark system". The result of the test will automatically be sent to our server. All comments are welcome. [Edited by - steffanp on June 29, 2008 9:19:52 AM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!