• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
IndieZenRadio

IndieZen Radio

This topic is 3648 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Heyas, I have had the opportunity over the past couple of months to begin establishing IndieZen Radio, www.indiezen.net , and now we are early Beta. This means that we are getting established and should have the stream going 24/7 for your listening pleasure. We are in the process of getting the newscasts, sponsor commercials, and other projects we are trying to get arranged. Over the course of the past two months this experience has been unique and has changed many times from the original concept. I have met a great bunch of people over the course of the past couple of months that have encourage and expedited the growth of the ideas and concepts. IndieZen Radio is working to provide you a place where you as the developer and your game(s) are important and the focus of the spotlight. We are planning on having interviews with game developers and are in the process of having a couple recorded, edited, and ready for air soon. We also are trying to provide a way for people to get the word out about tools that can be essential to the game building craft as well as the latest news. With our recent partnership with GameDev.net we will be airing newcasts every day starting soon. Eventually we will have hourly updates with the latest news but due to a lack of staff the newscasts will be updated when we can throughout the day. I want to thank Drew Sikora and Melissa Astle both for the help they have given to me in establishing this partnership and their willingness to work with us to get the job done. We are also planning on hosting developer podcasts that will cover a wide variety of the gaming world. This is still in concept stage so I don't have much I can disclose on it at the moment. One thing I want to make people understand is that we aren't just focusing on game development. The reason we make games is because we have a love of games so I will not restrict the content to just game development but news from across the video gaming world. We here at IndieZen also know that there are other types of indies out there and we extend our love to them as well. To that end we will be featuring indie music artists and providing them with opportunities to be interviewed. By the time we get to actual live date of September I want to be playing primarily all indie musicians. That is what IndieZen Radio is about and we can't wait to have you come listen in and help us expand. If you have any suggestions feel free to email them to me at nicholas.bogart(at)indiezen(dot)net Nicholas "NickyB" Bogart Director IndieZen Radio [Edited by - IndieZenRadio on June 28, 2008 6:22:26 PM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!