• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
nullsquared

[solved] luabind + boost::mpl (mpl has not been declared)

This topic is 3645 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Edit: Solved by including <luabind/luabind.hpp> before <luabind/function.hpp>, and by filling in the template parameter for luabind::call_function<>. Alright, so luabind (v0.7) with lua (v5.0.3) was going fine and dandy, until... BAM! boost::mpl
In file included from D:/Programming/LIBS/boost_1_35_0/boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/iter/forward1.hpp:52,
                 from D:/Programming/LIBS/luabind/luabind/detail/signature_match.hpp:109,
                 from D:/Programming/LIBS/luabind/luabind/function.hpp:40,
                 from D:\Programming\test_lua\main.cpp:33:
D:/Programming/LIBS/luabind/luabind/detail/signature_match.hpp: In static member function `static int luabind::detail::match_constructor<1>::apply(lua_State*, int, const
luabind::constructor<A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, A9>*, const Policies*)':
D:/Programming/LIBS/luabind/luabind/detail/signature_match.hpp:252: error: `mpl' has not been declared
D:/Programming/LIBS/luabind/luabind/detail/signature_match.hpp:252: error: expected nested-name-specifier before "apply_wrap2"
D:/Programming/LIBS/luabind/luabind/detail/signature_match.hpp:252: error: expected initializer before '<' token
D:/Programming/LIBS/luabind/luabind/detail/signature_match.hpp:252: error: `converter0' has not been declared
Any ideas? Lua and luabind themselves built fine as libraries, but now that I attempted to include luabind/function.hpp and do:
luabind::call_function(state, "main()");
It spits out the above errors...
		static int apply(
			lua_State* L
		  , int start_index
		  , const constructor<BOOST_PP_ENUM_PARAMS(LUABIND_MAX_ARITY, A)>*
		  , const Policies*)
		{
			int m = 0;
#if N
            int current_index = 0;
#endif
			// Removes unreferenced local variable warning on VC7.
			(void)start_index;
			(void)L;

//!       THIS IS WHERE IT SPITS OUT THE ERROR	
            BOOST_PP_REPEAT(N, LUABIND_MATCH_DECL, _)
			return m;
		}
	};
Compiler is mingw, windows + Code::Blocks. I didn't build boost (v 1.35.0) as luabind (v0.7) said it only needed the headers (and besides, I've heard only certain parts of boost really need to be built). Any ideas greatly appreciated! [Edited by - agi_shi on July 2, 2008 11:45:48 AM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!