• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

PAL Physics help please!

This topic is 3491 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am using PAL Physics Abstraction Layer in my game using Irrlciht as the redering engine. I have followed the PAL + Irrlicht tutorial and have successfully created terrain that allows boxes to be spawned. I searched though the PAL Doxygen and found a class called palConvex. I would assume this is what i need to create ridgid bodies for other things like buildings, objects etc. I cannot find information anywhere on how to initialize a palConvex object. There is a factory where you CreateTerrainMesh() or CreateBox(), but no CreateConvex? And if it is CreateObject("BLAH_Convex"); it returns a pointer to some other class that does not have Init. This wrapper has helped me out a great deal, now im just plain stuck! If anybody here uses PAL, please, help me. :) ps. the PAL website does not have a forum, it uses the Sourceforge forum system, and theirs looks as dead as my great aunt sofia ;)

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement