• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
chocapatz666

please help me about creating games?

This topic is 3637 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi..gud day to all can you please help m..how to create a simple turn based-games?please send me a message from my email add..this is my email add chocapatz666@yahoo.com thx

Advertisement

A good day to you as well [smile]

What you're asking is an extremely broad question, especially since we don't know your skill level, your language of choice nor even what the game should be able to do. I did a bit of Googling and this tutorial looks like it might fit your needs. It uses the GameMaker Tool to create a turn-based game with a minimum amount of coding, which would be handy if you're just starting out.

chocapatz666, please put a tiny bit of research before saying this. Choose what language you wish to use, choose OpenGL or DirectX, choose a 2D or a 3D game, download an IDE, research into any libraries you may want to use, anything really lol. Personally My choices with these are C++, OpenGL, 3D, Microsoft Visual C++, and SDL but why knows what you want to do. If you want us to help, you need to do a little research yourself and give more detailed, information questions.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!