• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Xylvan

Untitled

This topic is 3652 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Since yesterday, I've made a serious update to my games... They are now more fiable and more efficient and they have brand new smart features... -Candy world has a variable harth gathering system... Harths are now of different size and they are currently healing Candy at the current harth size range from 1-7... -The performance has increased since version 2.23... -I removed some files and added some. -A bump map bug has been resolved... but no bump map works yet... -Fire and Ice breath are now resolved... Candy, Toopy and Maory will spit ice like no others... The best thing is that the game are more stable and more attractive... For LOD I have some fun improvement: version 2.23 The game have new bonus, including Winged harths and winged potion. They appear when ennemies are touched and killed. They rebonds and soar like golden "X" coins The character actually shout when attacking... is actually looking like Zelda. Theres 3 different yell and 2 different gender... Woman will actually shout like a woman and man will shout like a man... version 2.26 -Bonus is now revised... -Water appears cleaner and has a better color and dont turns black at the beguining of night or at beguining of the day... -The trees are now high polygons and better textured... -Columns and crypt are now retextured and they are better mapped... -Teleporting towers are now retextured and works very well... -The game is descent and it owes downloading... Candy World demo V1.27 Lights of Dreams demo V2.27 [Edited by - Xylvan on July 21, 2008 2:34:51 PM]

Advertisement
LOD and CW are now fairly inspected and it owe the try...

Candy World is a game from Harth, Lights of Dreams is a mind game used to get the most hyped fun I did in Xilvan Design...

Make your choice... Which game between LOD and CW interest u the most ?

I know my games may look sharpy and uninteresting, but they're the best I can do... I hope u will try my games and I will get a good feed back...

Good luck with your understanding of the game programming and best regards...
Alex Xilvan Design

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!