Sign in to follow this  

Dang, I need help again(SDL/SDL_image)

This topic is 3478 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Im trying to use SDL_image because i need it for SFont. But I am horrible at the whole add on library type thing! I downloaded the SDL_image files from [URL]http://www.libsdl.org/projects/SDL_image/[/URL] but I dont know what to with them! Could someone explain what I have to do in order to use it pleeease? Where do i put the files, do i have to do anything with the compiler? (the IDE is Dev-CPP. btw I know people usually say not to use it, but i cant get anything else to work with SDL, because, again i am horrible with the the whole IDE thing.) Maybe if i do this kind of thing more i will get good at it.

WAIT! I figured it out by myself... and that lazy foo website. Ugh sometimes i just feel overwhelmed, and everything seems to be to complicated. But then i feel better once i find the trick to it. thanks for potentially helping me though :) im sure someone would have told me the right way.

Sign in to follow this