Sign in to follow this  

Amateur music composer looking for a team -- no pay required

This topic is 3477 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey there . . . I'm 13 and interested in making games, and I'd like to get on a game development team. I'm pretty "fluent" in C++ and I'm working on an object-oriented framework/engine, but I don't think I'd probably be able to program for a team yet (I'm still learning a lot -- Win32 API keeps tripping me up!) However, one thing I can do is write music. I have the Sibelius music program, and I could probably compose music for any (probably amateur) team that needs it. I can go without pay -- I'd be perfectly willing to have an extra excuse to be writing music! Anyway, if anyone or has an opening or knows of a possible opening, please PM me. (As I mentioned, I'm 13, so I can't constantly be on the computer checking my messages -- if you don't get a response soon, please bear with me!) --Adam (a.k.a. ProgrammerZ) P.S. Sorry if this isn't the right forum -- I was a bit overwhelmed by the number of choices avaliable! :-)

Sign in to follow this