• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ProgrammerZ

Amateur music composer looking for a team -- no pay required

This topic is 3725 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey there . . . I'm 13 and interested in making games, and I'd like to get on a game development team. I'm pretty "fluent" in C++ and I'm working on an object-oriented framework/engine, but I don't think I'd probably be able to program for a team yet (I'm still learning a lot -- Win32 API keeps tripping me up!) However, one thing I can do is write music. I have the Sibelius music program, and I could probably compose music for any (probably amateur) team that needs it. I can go without pay -- I'd be perfectly willing to have an extra excuse to be writing music! Anyway, if anyone or has an opening or knows of a possible opening, please PM me. (As I mentioned, I'm 13, so I can't constantly be on the computer checking my messages -- if you don't get a response soon, please bear with me!) --Adam (a.k.a. ProgrammerZ) P.S. Sorry if this isn't the right forum -- I was a bit overwhelmed by the number of choices avaliable! :-)

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!