Intro For Me - Hope No One Minds ? You Can Add You'rs Too

Started by
5 comments, last by megamoscha 15 years, 9 months ago
It Says Place To Spam And Announcement. Im Really Sorry If I Cause Any Trouble Or Create Some Problem Be Posting An Intoduce Yourself Article. I Am A 14 Year Old, Recently Relocated To Dubai. I Had A Passion For Computers Since I Was 8. Ive Been Tinkering With Things For A Long While And In That Course Of Time I Fell In Love With Game Programming And Graphics. I Have Experience In 3D Studio Max. It Is Enough To Make A Good And Realistic Exterior Of A Car. Meaning Im Familiar With Most Of Max Tools In Modelling Aspect. I Also Started Learning Programming Two Weeks Ago And Have So Far Completed The Foundations Of C++. I Will Start OOP In The Next Two Days. Im Really Passionate And Thinking Of Something With Game Programming As Major With Use Of 3d Studio Max For Career. Advices Would Be Helpful And I Look Forward To My Time Here. For Those Who Havent Introduced Themselves Might Have The Chance To Do So Unless I'm Told This Thread Is Incorrect.
Advertisement
Welcome, But Why Do You Type Like This?
Hello and welcome! =D/=

Also, there is a thread where everyone introduces themselves. :)

[Edited by - Moonshoe on July 13, 2008 1:20:43 AM]
Thank You,

And Why Do I Type Like This ?

Dont Really Know But It Feels Comfortable And Sometimes Better In Visual Appearance
Maybe it is more confortable for you, but it is hard to read for others!
Quote:Original post by Wasif Hyder
Dont Really Know But It Feels Comfortable And Sometimes Better In Visual Appearance

You should learn German. Then you can type parts of sentences like that. However, for English it is just plain wrong and hurting my eyes.

Welcome to the forum!
And even some germans think it is ugly. XD

Welcome Wasif Hyder!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement