C# Target Platforms

Started by
3 comments, last by beebs1 15 years, 9 months ago
Hiya, I've set up a C# project, and added in two extra build configurations for x86 and x64. For some reason though, I can't remove the default 'Any CPU' configuration from the project. I've removed it from the Configuration Manager, but it still shows up in the project properties and 'Build All' windows... I've probably missed something silly - does anyone know how to do this? Thanks very much for any help!
Advertisement
The Visual Studio configurations and platforms system is pretty screwy at times. Just mess around with it and if you can't get it to work, leave it alone and come back to it in a week or two.
Mike Popoloski | Journal | SlimDX
Thanks Mike. I can remove it manually by opening up the solution and project files in Notepad, and then deleting the 'Any CPU' parts - but I get the feeling I'm not supposed to do this... :)

I just leave it as-is and see if it sorts itself out. Strange that I've never had this problem with a C++ project.

Cheers.
Quote:Original post by beebs1
Hiya,

I've set up a C# project, and added in two extra build configurations for x86 and x64. For some reason though, I can't remove the default 'Any CPU' configuration from the project. I've removed it from the Configuration Manager, but it still shows up in the project properties and 'Build All' windows...

I've probably missed something silly - does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks very much for any help!

What version of Visual Studio are you using?
Turring Machines are better than C++ any day ^_~
2008 Professional.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement