• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
NavinJohnson

Sizzlequiz

This topic is 3719 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Any movie fans out there? Since I know I'm not the only one, I started making movie quote puzzles where you fill in the blank (crossword-style) and slapped them onto a website. http://www.sizzlequiz.com/SelectFreeGame.aspx?c=Movies Here's a few examples of the 120+ puzzles I've made thus far: NOTE: Each __ is one word THE PRINCESS BRIDE 1. "Are you the __ __ who worked for the King all those years?" "The King's stinking son fired me." 2. "Farm boy. Polish my __ __. I want to see my face shining in it by morning." 3. "Once we're out of sight, take him back to Florin and throw him in the __ __ __." "I swear it will be done." 4. "You never said anything about killing anyone." "I've hired you to help me start a war. That's a __ line of work with a long and glorious tradition." 5. "Wrong! Your ears you keep, and I'll tell you why... so that every shriek of every child at seeing your __ will be yours to cherish." OFFICE SPACE 1. "So that means that when I make a mistake, I have __ __ people coming by to tell me about it." 2. "Look, we want you to express yourself. Okay? Now, if you feel that the __ __ is enough, then... okay?" 3. "You know, a __-__ __ is no picnic. I have a client in there right now." 4. "I gotta' get out of here. I think I'm gonna' lose it." "Uh-oh! Sounds like somebody's got a case of __ __." 5. "You know, there are people in this world that don't have to put up with this shit. Like that guy that invented the __ __." FIGHT CLUB 1. "People are always asking me if I know __ __." 2. "Look... the people you are after are the people you __ on." 3. "Life insurance pays off triple if you die on a __ __." 4. "You have very serious emotional problems. __-__ problems for which you should seek professional help." 5. "It was right in everyone's face. Tyler and I just made it __." THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION 1. Andy crawled __ __ through 500 yards of sh*t-smelling foulness I can't even imagine." 2. "The following April, Andy did __ __ for half the guards at Shawshank." 3. "I guess it comes down to a __ __, really... get busy living... or get busy dying." 4. "You strike me as a particularly icy and __ man, Mr. Dufresne." 5. "Chances are excellent, he'd be released by now." "Well, they'd have his last known address, names of relatives. It's a chance, isn't it? How can you be __ __?" The answers and many more puzzles: http://www.sizzlequiz.com/SelectFreeGame.aspx?c=Movies

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!