• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
gb056

New Browser Based RPG

This topic is 3618 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

My first RPG, but is taking off well. Developed by a team of 3 (incl. me). The game itself is still very much unfinished, but it's playable. It's meant to be a bit of a spoof, and most of the jokes are intended :P http://loserpg.homelinux.com

Advertisement
Not bad so far. If you don't mind me asking, how long have you guys been working on this and how many people have you had in the game so far?

Been working on it for almost 2 weeks now on and off. Not many at once, to be honest until I posted the game here, only a few friends from college had played it.

Any suggestions?

Yeah sorry, that was just a little end of school year joke. That'll go when i eventually get back to editing

Game is down at the moment, due to school network problems (where the game is hosted), sorry!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!