• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Hodgman

Free hosting/proj. management sites

This topic is 3626 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm looking for a free service like SourceForge that allows for closed-source projects. I wasn't sure that such a service would even exist (how do they make money??) but so far I've come across Origo and OpenSVN. If you know of any others, please post them here ;) Here's my wish-list:
  • A private Subversion host
  • Issue tracking
  • Wiki/forum
  • Free / low-cost

Advertisement
    If you have a spare server lying around, you can run your own service with SourceForge Enterprise Edition: http://www.collab.net/downloads/sfee/

It's free up to 15 users, contains an integrated Subversion host and has many more features in addition to the ones you mention.

Personally I like its customizability.

Quote:
    Original post by El Greco
    If you have a spare server lying around...

I do actually have a space server lying around ;) but my ISP seems to hide me behind some kind of NAT, which seems to stop me from receiving any traffic unless I've recently sent traffic to the sender. Plus I'm limited to 4GB of download traffic :(

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!