• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
francoisdiy

Worm Lang

This topic is 3778 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

UPDATE: Worm Lang is available @ http://filebin.ca/hhutfc/WormLang.zip. It's been a while since I released this. Must have been something like 5 years ago. Wow! Anyways, remember that language I presented a long time ago where you wrote code like this: **************** ********************* ****************** ************ ******* **** This time I decided to reimplement the language to make it more useful. I wanted for a long time to write a language to recreate the TI-82 programming environment but with my own touch. The language is more readable - a lot more. This is what you'll be writing: ? @a = 5 [ ) 0 0 Hello\n ] I think the language has enough to write text based games like on the TI-82. It's a scripting language like Perl but there are no statement delimeters like ";" so the code can be written very criptically. I wrote this mostly for the challenge but I will start using it. I already wrote a "Hello World" program, see: ) 0 0 Hello\sworld! There is a document in the zip file explaining the language, it's called WormLang.html. I haven't made a page for the language yet but you can download it. Link: http://francoispress.110mb.com/downloads/worm_lang.zip (25 KB) [Edited by - francoispress on July 18, 2008 8:38:36 PM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!