Rendering Your Face

Started by
30 comments, last by mrbastard 15 years, 8 months ago
Quote:Original post by deadstar
Fixed ;)

lol, circular reference.
"I am a donut! Ask not how many tris/batch, but rather how many batches/frame!" -- Matthias Wloka & Richard Huddy, (GDC, DirectX 9 Performance)

http://www.silvermace.com/ -- My personal website
Advertisement
Come on, proofread your posts so that they're readable. Your original post should have been:

Y IT NOT WORK!?
Hmmm getting this now:

any ideas?
This thread is very amusing, but I somehow feel that posting that picture is a little inappropriate. I assume it's a genuine birth defect rather than photoshop, but even if not it still doesn't seem right...
Hum... I think it's not a Photoshop picture too. This photo is quite horrible. I have watched a lot of photos of children like that when I studied about Chernobyl's consequences for school, poor children...
Quote:Original post by PolyVox
I somehow feel that posting that picture is a little inappropriate. I assume it's a genuine birth defect rather than photoshop, but even if not it still doesn't seem right...

"Inappropriate" is a weak word, but there`s nothing you can do about the fact that some people are just plain utter jerks in their very nature and don`t get the fact that such a situation is actually a tragedy and not a joke. I wonder what would the OP say, if the pictured children were his own. Now that would be a joke, wouldn`t it :-D Then again, there are people who don`t give a damn about their own kids, so you can never really know...

I wonder if he`d be making jokes like that if someone in his family had a kid like that and he were making jokes of him every time they paid a visit.

Bakura, how long did you study that topic ?
Quote:Original post by joe1024
"Inappropriate" is a weak word, but there`s nothing you can do about the fact that some people are just plain utter jerks in their very nature and don`t get the fact that such a situation is actually a tragedy and not a joke. I wonder what would the OP say, if the pictured children were his own. Now that would be a joke, wouldn`t it :-D Then again, there are people who don`t give a damn about their own kids, so you can never really know...

Like these Parents?

Can't resist more lolcats in this thread...
cat<br />more cat pictures
You guys need to take a chill pill:

"The baby with two faces, two noses, two pairs of lips and two pairs of eyes was born on March 11 in a northern Indian village, where she is doing well and is being worshipped as the reincarnation of a Hindu goddess..."

http://english.people.com.cn/90001/90783/91360/6389927.html
I find it really odd when people gets offended when they have to face a malformed human or a human with physiological problems. It's just an instinctive reaction of rejecting bad DNA, get over it people.
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement