• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
keenha

NitroSDK

This topic is 3623 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

know anyone a source for better Tuts for NitroSDK? I have trouble with showing Nitro-Character files at the Ensata-Screen. I read the binary files and load it to the screen (to VRAM) f.e. with GX_LoadBG0Char(char * data ...); GX_LoadBGPltt(char * data ...); ...

Advertisement
BUMP

I have no idea what NitrSDK is, but I'm hoping someone does. Try explaining your problem more. Give more source code. Remember that if you ask for a *better* tutorial, we have to know what tutorial you used. Who knows, it could be the best.

Lastly: If we can't help you, try Google.

The NitroSDK is Nintendo property and most of the documentation and tutorials for it are on their official newsgroups and forums.

If you're not a registered developer (and i guess you're not otherwise you'd know all this) then I'd recommend using devKitPro for developing your DS games instead as its open source, has an active community of developers and thus has active forums and tutorials etc.

Andy

I'm assuming that since you are using the NitroSDK you are a registered Nintendo developer. If this is the case then you can log into warioworld.com and get onto the developer newsgroup.

If you are not a registered Nintendo developer then you should not be using (let along even have) the NitroSDK.

thx for your help @all!

Only our CEO have an account for warioworld.com, so i can't join newsgroups or official forums.

I will try devkit pro instead codewarrior. Many thanks also for the tutorial links.

I suggest asking your CEO for the account details. Nintendo will not allow games to be developed using unofficial SDKs.

There is no good reason why only the CEO would have access to warioworld.com. Every developer at your company should have access. It isn't exactly like you have to pay extra money for it. If I were working at a company where I had to go to an online hobby website to get the info I need for product development because management isn't smart enough to provide me with those resources, then I'd be looking for a new job.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!