• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Instigator

[web] ASP.Net Guidance.

This topic is 3720 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hello.. I'm trying to design a calendar (below). I'm really new to ASP.net and wondering what the best approach would be to creating such a calendar. Since Asp.net accepts HTML.. should I create a large table with invisible boarders? or is there a better way than using tables? Also note how the current day is grayed out... can an HTML table even do this? I have no idea what method to use.. Any guidance would be extremely appreciated. Calendar -Eric EDIT.. I'm not asking for CODE.. I'm simply asking for guidance on a type of approach to this Calendar.

Advertisement
After many hours of trying to create a table.. I discovered that asp.net contains a Calendar Object and its already done for me...

Quote:
Original post by Instigator
After many hours of trying to create a table.. I discovered that asp.net contains a Calendar Object and its already done for me...

Yeah I was wondering what you were trying to do?
And every new version of the .net framework bring new gadgets(controls) to play with!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!