[.net] TreeView - node click keeps collapsing!

Started by
4 comments, last by cignox1 15 years, 8 months ago
I've got a treeview, and everytime i click a parent node it will collapse all other parent nodes! Is there a way to stop the tree doing anything regarding it's layout just because a user clicked on a node? cheers! Matt
Matt Bell_____________________LeadEnvArtist KromeStudiosU-235 Studios'folio
Advertisement
You don't have code that's running on the Node's Click event or something else that's causing this?

Former Microsoft XNA and Xbox MVP | Check out my blog for random ramblings on game development

hey - yes, i've got an AfterSelect and a NodeMouseDoubleClick event handlers, but nowhere is there anycode that relates to the TreeView layout! The code in the event handlers is for selecting Objects in a 3D world. Any idea?
Matt Bell_____________________LeadEnvArtist KromeStudiosU-235 Studios'folio
Quote:Original post by urgrund
Any idea?

Nope, since I can't recreate this behavior. You have to be doing something to cause this or you're missing information pertaining to the problem.

Former Microsoft XNA and Xbox MVP | Check out my blog for random ramblings on game development

I can't recreate this, either. I suggest that you look through all of your references of this treeview and see if you have anything that handles the closing of nodes.
NetGore - Open source multiplayer RPG engine
Shot in the dark: are you sure that you aren't recreating all the child nodes in code directly or indirectly executed at click event?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement