• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
narnia649

Looking for people who wish to discuss programming on mIRC...

This topic is 3626 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, I'm narnia649 and I was interested in creating a room in mIRC or something or rather to discuss programming. The purpose is to create a group that will discuss c++ in real-time and to preach advancement in programming. To aid one another in projects in order to achieve a learning experience. I've been programming for 1 year thus far and I'm 18 years of age and going to college. Anyways I have a desire to program and learn as much as possible and to eventually get involved in creating free lance games. I'm a beginner still and I've just started diving into classes. If you wish to know more reply to this forum and state if you want to set up an mIRC or list your aim yahoo account or whatever. I'm here to learn as much about programming as possible and the best way to do that is to increase the enjoyment level and to associate oneself with others in a group to further the learning experience. Therefore if your interested state some dates to meet on a specific channel or list your aim account name or yahoo or something or rather. My aim account is ndawg649. Looking forward to replies thanks for your time.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!