• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Gamecues

Welcome to Gamecues!!!

This topic is 3625 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Gamecues deployed as a new distribution model for sound Fx and video game music licensing Los Angeles, CA – July 22, 2008 - Resnick Interactive, a software developer and leading provider of quality audio production for video games today announced a web offering aimed at the video game development industry. Gamecues.com allows its users to efficiently acquire original music, scoring clearances and HD sound effects. The service is comprised of tools specifically developed with the game makers needs in mind. Tell us what your needs are. We stand excited to aid the indie game developers achieve success.

Advertisement
Already been there. Great site! I'll be going over the licensing and most likely use 'em for my current project.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!