• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Galdino

Underwater clock voice recording?

This topic is 3774 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hallo to all. I am looking for a good impermeable or underwater clock with voice recorder function, even like that one of the cellular phone, where you click a button and it register, but I can't find it. I bought something like that, the casio DBV 3000, but it wasn't impermeable . I bought a chinese one too, it says "water resistant", but when you go under the water a few humidity passes and the contacts are oxidized therefore it doesn't works anymore. Anyone knows a truly impermeable or water resistant model? I use the clock inside the water but outside to register… Any suggestion or link? Thanks to anyone that can help me. __________________ You have never see gift idea like these! (idea regalo on italian scuola)

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!