Did I miss something?

Started by
21 comments, last by cyansoft 15 years, 8 months ago
Is the discussion moved to another area/forum? I have the feeling that I missed something. Is there a status of the judges available? Is the contest judged but results are posted on a different site? I'm a bit confused...
Advertisement
Nope, you are up to speed ;)
superpig's journal did offer a tantalizing message that there was progress on the prize front that might make up for the long wait. Of course, it wasn't posted yesterday or anything, and nobody involved in the contest has posted here in a long time.
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
I heard the secret prize was that SuperPig comes to your house you get to hang out with him for one full day.
Quote:Original post by HandCraftedRadio
I heard the secret prize was that SuperPig comes to your house you get to hang out with him for one full day.

Aww, man, why didn't I enter this year? :(
Gents, I'm lost of words. Tell me please the basic definition of the word "deadline"...
No comments.
Superpig has a life and a Real Job, and on top of that still manages to keep this site up and running in its current state, handling tons of back-end craziness, and spec out the next iteration of the site, which includes extensive research and user feedback collation, and organize and run a bunch of the GDNet contents. Give the guy a break, hm?
I have a life, a real job, three children wanting me to play LEGO, a lawn to mow and uncountable other stuff, too. Just like everybody else here on this forum I bet. If superpig is the only guy managing and judging this contest, I will try to understand the latency. But my understanding is that there are other judges, aren't there (at least I read judge in plural in the rules)? Ok, enough said. I won't bother you any more and wait in patience.
Always remember that playing LEGO with the children is the most important one.
--- krez ([email="krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net"]krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net[/email])
Yes, but what if they start to say: "Dad, why can't you make a Bionicle game for me?"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement