Tropical Mania First screens...

Started by
5 comments, last by Ovogame 15 years, 8 months ago
Hi everybody, Theses are the first public shots of my latest games... high def screens: Camping Dinosaur Marina Rain This is my second time management game. I learned a lot from my previous game (Fashion Rush) and this time, I wanted to try something more original and more risky. I wanted to create a game for everybody: read casual and non casual gamer (seriously :p ). Hopefully, the theme and game mechanism will please everybody. The game-play is based on classic Time Management heavy clicks but there are a couple of twists that make this game very different from the others. I should have a demo soon. I am hoping to convince a small portion of the dash haters that this type of game is actually enjoyable to play ;) JC [Edited by - Ovogame on July 22, 2008 7:35:27 AM]
Advertisement
I like the graphics, nice and colourful. However I think the big blue surfboard menu thingy takes up to much space, and the bright blue colour is distracting, it draws the eye away from the playing field. Especially considering the limited amount of information on it.

Anyways, it looks promising, keep up the good work [smile].

By the way, please make your links clickable. Just use standard HTML tags.
Thanks for feedback Promethium.
I have edited the post too, to make the link clickeable.

JC
Seems to be terrific , awesome !
Graphics are very nice.
Great job done JC , hoping your game will be a great success.

I agree with Prometheum you should make the right blue bar shorter. :-)
Looks great, can't wait to play the demo!
Thanks for you comments guys. I will post a link to the demo as soon as it is ready.

Thanks

JC

[Edited by - Ovogame on July 24, 2008 7:09:47 AM]
Hi everyone,

I am please to tell you that a demo is available for Tropical Mania.
I made a new post for the announcement:

Tropical Mania Released!!

PS: I couldn't change the blue surfboard (too much work), but I change the artwork to make it look nicer.

JC

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement