Sign in to follow this  

Seeking Game Ideas

This topic is 3428 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

My brothers and I are starting in our journey to become official game developers. We are working on small arcade games right now, but we plan on expanding into larger and more complicated games soon. However, the only problem is that none of us are all that good at coming up with game ideas. So I decided to go to the community and see if anyone can help us with some ideas. If you have any ideas, please send me an email at ideasforgames(a)gmail.com. Thank you to all of you who give us ideas.

official? dont u mean professional?

your being quite vague. What games do you like?
What inspires u?
What kind of games do you intend to make?

Browse this forum. I post ideas i have sometimes but with the intention of discussing them so i can refine them. Im not about to hand over my design docs to anyone. Design can be hardwork, start working. Brainstorm with your brothers.

If you give us some direction we can advise but we are not an idea factory.

I'm surprised that you want to "officially" become a game developer when you don't have an idea for a game. It is very hard to work as an indi if you don't have a love for what your working on and want to play the finished game yourself.

But anyway- make a platformer version of Caligula, using only assets from the film- Get to it- I want it on the market by next Friday!

This topic is 3428 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.