new dimension for physics

Started by
0 comments, last by grhodes_at_work 15 years, 9 months ago
I am very much new to this site.But for the past few months i am looking for a site to express my ideas.Because i am a graduate in physics.I want to know more about this site. ===================================================================== PEYUSH Wide Circles
Advertisement
Welcome! I'll try to provide some basic information and guidelines for this forum.

This site, as a whole, serves the electronic/video game development community, including hobbyists, students, professionals, etc. It's about far, far more than just physics. The site's community area has many discussion forums, for discussing all aspects of game development, from design through art production through programming (including artificial intelligence, physics, gameplay programming, networking, etc.) through business issues.

The forum you have posted in, math & physics, focuses on math and physics as they are applied to making games. The latter point is key. This is not just a general physics discussion forum. Some general discussion is permitted; however, in general anything not focused on game development is off topic! Therefore, if you are looking to contribute, please do try and focus on how to apply physics within games. For example, physics in games can be used to enable emergent gameplay or to reduce the cost of animation production.

There is a Forum FAQ that offers more information about the rules of this forum.
Graham Rhodes Moderator, Math & Physics forum @ gamedev.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement