GoGo Digger Free ware game.

Started by
-1 comments, last by Mike_011972 15 years, 8 months ago
description of your image Hello everyone, Just a really quick post to let everyone know that our first game GoGo Digger has just been finished and is in a public beta test for anyone that is interested in it. The game is a twist on Mine Sweeper, where you have to guide your character (GoGo) through a mine field, dodging all the hidden mines. The game is totally free as it is our first game and it was basically a test to see how the team got along on a small project before moving onto something a bit more ambitious. description of your image If you are interested in trying the game out, pop over to the www.badbumble.com web page and sign up to the news letter and you will be sent the link to download the file (just under 8MB). Do not worry, you will not be hit by lots of spam e-mail from me (there has only been two news letters this year and that includes tonights telling subscribers about the game) and I promise to keep your details private. I just want to get a rough idea about how many people play the game and in I ever decide to do a Christmas / Halloween version, I know who to let know about it. Hope you try the game and that you like it. Have a good weekend, Mike Moore www.badbumble.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement