• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
daredevil14

Downloading "DirectX 9.0 SDK Update (October 2004) Extras"

This topic is 3678 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Is there anyone who knows how to ( from where ) download DirectX 9.0 SDK Update (October 2004) Extras but without genuine validation ?

Advertisement
Does this help?

http://www.download.com/DirectX-9-0-SDK-Update-December-2004-Extras/3000-2070_4-10726041.html

oh thanks, i thought that even from download.com, they will redirect me to Microsoft download page...

Anyway, does this update solve the linker problem ( security problem ) with MS Visual C++ 6.0 ?

I'm unaware of the problem, but it begs the question: Why are you using VC 6?

Microsoft has released Visual Studio Express 2008 for free.

Quote:
Original post by daredevil14
oh thanks, i thought that even from download.com, they will redirect me to Microsoft download page...

Anyway, does this update solve the linker problem ( security problem ) with MS Visual C++ 6.0 ?

Wow, you must be working for the same silly company I did awhile back... I wonder.

They refused to update their engine to use anything but Oct 2004 and forced us to use VC6 as their crappy code wouldnt compile on 2003 or later.

I wonder....

i've installed the "Summer Update" of DirectX 9.0 SDK, i found the extra LIB that is for MS Visual Studio 6.0, i refered to it in the directories settings, but still not working!! any help? am bored with problems, i wanna start programming :S

Grab Visual Studio Express 2008, and the LATEST DirectX SDK. Why are you fiddling around with old technology?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!