Ywa's PHYSBOX

Started by
5 comments, last by Ywa 15 years, 9 months ago
Hello everyone, I'm announcing now my physics sandbox game here. And probably a lot of people here think "I can do that too, that's easy", yes... it wasn't hard to make but I like creating it. I've worked on it for a weeks now and I've released 0.2.0.0 beta #1 a few days ago. What is PHYSBOX? It's a free 3D physics sandbox (like I already said) using TV3D 6.5 and it's written in Delphi. The whole game is based on a scripting engine (Delphi/Pascal syntax). Players can create their own gamemode without the knowledge of complicated 3D engine stuff. They just need some scripting/programming experience. Why is it beta stage now? I need to put all the scripting functions into the wiki so people know what commands are available. And I still need to put a lot of functions in it. The current 0.2.0.0 beta got 5 example scripts (one is an empty example) Do you got any videos or screenshots? Yes, the video can be found
">here. These pictures just show the official gamemodes. Where can I get this? Click here Any suggestions or whatsoever are very welcome. [Edited by - Ywa on July 27, 2008 9:53:16 AM]
Advertisement
Hmm, am I missing something or is there no physics in your video?
Quote:Original post by Ahnfelt
Hmm, am I missing something or is there no physics in your video?

Indeed. It was just the show to some people that it was possible to convert GTA models into PHYSBOX.
I get an error: Class not registered, ClassID: {7D5DF2CC-7F1B-4906-A20C-5C569DDA954A}

And then a grey screen.

"The right, man, in the wrong, place, can make all the dif-fer-rence in the world..." - GMan, Half-Life 2

A blog of my SEGA Megadrive development adventures: http://www.bigevilcorporation.co.uk

Quote:Original post by deadstar
I get an error: Class not registered, ClassID: {7D5DF2CC-7F1B-4906-A20C-5C569DDA954A}

And then a grey screen.

Why does nobody read a whole post? Read the download post again. A link to the "common problem" pages is right there.
Quote:Original post by Ywa
Quote:Original post by deadstar

And then a grey screen.

Why does nobody read a whole post? Read the download post again. A link to the "common problem" pages is right there.

Gotit. Wasn't paying attention, just wanted the download.

"The right, man, in the wrong, place, can make all the dif-fer-rence in the world..." - GMan, Half-Life 2

A blog of my SEGA Megadrive development adventures: http://www.bigevilcorporation.co.uk

Ok :) . Just let me know if there are any problems.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement