Confined [First Person Medieval RPG]

Started by
1 comment, last by stevendo 15 years, 8 months ago
I am currently developing a 3D engine for a game underway named Confined. Confined is a first person action medieval rpg. In Confined your character is a mage where you will have to fight enemies to become stronger in order to make progress in the game. Unlike other characters in the game, your character is bestowed with the power of telekenesis and can move objects with his mind. You will need to have reached a certin level in the game in order to move heavier objects, which could possibly obstruct you path to making progress in the game. You will also be able to do damage against your enemies with this power. The engine is using Irrlicht/IrrKlang as its 3D rendering Library / Audio library, IrrNewt + Newton GD for its physics librarys, Lua for its scripting library, and more to be decided. Progress is fast, we have a working map editor, player manager, statemanger, and more done. As soon as a stable beta is finished, we will require 3D artist, more coders, level designers, and more, and a post will be made in the help wanted area. Screen Shots:

Official Website / Downloads: Official Web Site [Edited by - stevendo on August 11, 2008 1:38:00 PM]
Advertisement
wow this looks great! I gotta check it out!
i have bumped this post because the 0.4.1 beta release is out!

confined also has an official website ( http://confined.coderzilla.net ) where you can see many more screen shots, videos, or download binary and source!

A much more advanced map editor has been implemented, the engine has been optimized, has many more features (such as scriptable gameplay) and i invite you to check it out!

Confined Official Website!

[Edited by - stevendo on August 11, 2008 1:43:40 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement