• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Corygb

Drip Puzzle game for Lunux

This topic is 3727 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have just finished tweaking up my drip game for Linux. Feel free to download it from here: http://anoyance.googlepages.com/dripthegame Give me feedback and tell me how you like it. Here is how to play real quick: You have a certain number of drips that you can put on the grid. This number is shown on the right. When your cursor is on the grid, the number of red dots showing is the number of drips you would use up if you clicked there. Your job is to click to create a big drop that will roll down the screen taking out other drips. When you collect a green drip you get one more drip to place down. You can also rotate the drips using the buttons in the bottom right. Your overall goal is to get rid of all the drips on the screen. It may sound a bit confusing at first, but its easier than you think. You can make your own levels using the level creator. Have fun!!!!

Advertisement
took me a minute or so to figure out what i was supposed to be doing but it's pretty fun :) You should add a few more levels to the download though, once i figured it out i beat the game in about 45 seconds :D

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!