Anti Virus

Started by
1 comment, last by Gaiiden 15 years, 8 months ago
sorry if i place this topic in here but i dont really know where to...all im asking is what antivirus is the best for you,dont really care if i have to pay for it...what i want is your opinnion on what antivirus and/or combination of software protection you think is the best(antivirus and internet protection and other malware detection/remover software) much appreciated!!!! PS im now looking at NOD32 smart security,Kaspesky and AVG Pro ed NOD32 and Kaspersky-heard lots of good things about them AVG Pro-look at it and it had lots of protection(anti-virus,anti-spyware,web protection,anti-rootkit,email scanner,link scanner) for a single software(dont know how effective it is)
Advertisement
I've tried Norton (bloatware), AVG (slowed my PC down), Avira (slowed my PC down) and now I'm on the trial of Kaspesky. I prefer Kaspesky so far, as it's the only one that hasn't brought my Quad 6600 to its knees :rolleyes:
I haven't had a problem with AVG Free slowing down my Core Duo machine. I let it sit in the background but it doesn't do anything, I just manually update and scan every other week

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement