Announcement: Galatron

Started by
2 comments, last by Gorgor 15 years, 8 months ago
Hello, I would like to make an announcement about our new game Galatron. Description: Galatron is an space shooter game. In the game you start as a commander of a pathetic poorly equipped space ship. Then you can sign up to various arenas to battle with other commanders to gain money and upgrade your spaceship to some sort of killing machine. Each spaceship is composed of various components that can be purchased, upgraded and destroyed by your opponents. Game have advanced physics engine. All items (ships, components, projectiles ...) are affected by planetary gravitation so you feel like you are on an orbit of real planet in a deep space. You can play the game either in Career mode (roster with pilots where you try to climb to the first place) or in Skirmish mode where you can challenge your friends and AI computers together. For more information, features and screenshots visit our web. http://www.galatron-game.com The release date is scheduled in September/November 2008. [Edited by - Gorgor on August 21, 2008 6:25:16 AM]
Advertisement
Hey guys,
no comments? I know there is not much to see right now but even though I would like to hear your opinions about it.
well, you're not telling much. the technical features don't make gameplay. and you could use bbcode for links.
looking at the screens, this seems like a pimped spacewar! with fancy keyword "physics" on it?
greetings and such - atomhamster
Thanks for the only reply. I know that there is not much so far to see, but more will come soon and trust me - "physics" is not just a fancy keyword in this case:-)
To the bbcode - it works fine for me everywhere else but here:-( Any suggestions why?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement