Game about Hacking, for Linux

Started by
6 comments, last by ChrisD 22 years, 9 months ago
Just found this company who are developing a computer game where you actually get to play a computer hacker. They''ve just started public testing and the beta is available on their website. Looks like it uses openGL and they have linux versions available. Looks cool! www.introversion.co.uk
Advertisement
It does look interesting...

(o= erydo =o)

Edited by - cliffhawkens on June 6, 2001 5:27:09 PM
[email=erydo@gdnmail.net" style="color: #ff0000; text-decoration:none; cursor:help;](o= erydo =o)[/email]
oh lord... i can see the lawsuits already

"computer game teaches how to hack"

did you see the IP addy''s on there? heh...

Intriguing and impressive game - and close enough to reality to create apprehension and generate publicity. I wonder if they plan to add scripting capability to the game, enabling players to extend and customize tools they purchase. And what about multiplayer? Being able to duke it out against some other opponent in real time - perhaps having to obtain or defend a file from the other "hacker"...
The game already has network capabilitys.. but on the full version only i think =)
Olu:

You the Oluyesi from the Indrema core group?

(me=Nurgle)

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

Nurg (Godfree^),

"C''est moi, le roi." I hung around IDN for a while, peeking in every now and then (I saw all the posts surrounding the "heir apparent" TuxBox, and your conflict with one of them - They''re in the "Where Are They Now?" category as well).

I pop into GameDev every now and then to see what people are talking about, learn and contribute, but most people just talk...

Anyway, I''m working on some stuff. Drop me a line sometime.
Completed the beta version withing 20 mins of DLing!

Ha
NuKeS

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement