Sign in to follow this  

Gaming companies

This topic is 3412 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all, Lot of us here are already in the gaming industry or at least want to be. As for me, I will be graduating at the end of this year and looking forward to work for a gaming company. I was wondering if anyone has anything to say about the big gaming companies such as Blizzard, EA, etc. No offense to anyone but I've heard story from many different sources that EA is pretty harsh on their employees, but apparently you can learn a lot from them. I kind of want to get an idea on how the companies out there are like before blindly applying. Any input would be appreciated. Mahalo

There were some well-publicised problems with 'EA' a while back, but:
- EA is a large company with several divisions, spanning several countries: what may be true at one site may be untrue at another;
- This was a while ago, and things change, especially after bad publicity.

Since everybody will be very opinionated on this, and also since very few people actually have the direct experience to answer about individual studios, I suggest that perhaps you ask more specific questions about the things you want to know about.

This topic is 3412 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.